Why is it so hard for people to believe that I me, Melissa could do a homebirth. HELLO PPL i have had two kids. I think i know what iam getting into. LOL
Yes my first was a planned homebirth but after about six hours i folded and went into the hospital for drugs. It was my first child, and was scared and didn't want to feel or face the pain anymore.
With my second, we just thought it be better to go into the hospital. MOre so because we were there with our frist for three days.
Now both were two weeks late. BOTH. i know i couldn't believe myself. i was being told oh your second will come earlier blah blah blah... ya nope two weeks on the day.
i went in at 745 am. Broke my water at 1 pm. Still nothing. Gave me two hrs then said time for poticen. Half hr after that hit my body. OMFG.... the pain. i felt nothing this whole time. and iwas 5 -6 cm and nothing.... but within that 30 mins iwas crying. I knew i didn't want the drugs .. but i needed them. it was to much for me. GOD I WISH I DIDN'T GET THE DRUGS. the damn girl missed 6 times. SIX F#*KINF TIMES. So the head of the dept came in and it took her twice. I was so sore..... omg my back is still messed up. Still the little bugger didn't come out till almost midnight. But around 10 pm the drugs were wearing off. And THEY WOULDN"T GIVE ME ANYMORE>..... damn them.
so at around 11 pm when i started to push. I was feeling everything. i thought i was goingto die in between. But i faced it and pushed and out he came..... he wasa big baby. LOL
So why is it so hard for ppl to see that this time around there will be no drugs. And it is goign to be at home. In a water pool.
My grandmother was told i was having the baby in my bathtub. Which started me feeling like ppl just didn't get it.
And they don't.
I am very intuned to my body this time around. And i want to do it the way i wanted to do it with my first. At home and in a birthing pool. Having a home birth is just as safe maybe even a little safer in ways then going in to the hospital. Having the baby in water is just as natural as going pee. LOL...
and I
MELISSA
can and will be doing both at home.
SO PLEASE......
if you don't like it or understand it.... then keep your words to yourself. I don't want to hear...ya sure your fold or whatever... a homebirth isn't safe blah blah blah.......
IF YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHIGN NICE.........THEN PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL>......
Thursday, December 03, 2009
OMG HOMEBIRTH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I've been a CNM since 1992 and I caught both my granddaughters at home. You CAN do it! My standard comment on the safety of homebirth is...first prove to me that HOSPITAL birth is safe and then we'll discuss homebirth. You can do it-Happy Birth!
I know that you can do this sweetie. I know that you will do this. I also know that the drug pitocen (sp?) causes the contractions to be so hard that you need drugs for the pain...if you take no drugs for anything, then you won't have any problems. I know you will have the beautiful birthing experience you want and need and that you and this baby will have an amazing bond. A water birth is the most natural thing in the world and it not only helps you, but it allows for a calmness in the baby when he's delivered that can't be matched in a hospital! Great decision! Trust your body, don't listen to nay sayers, and be present in every moment of this birth! I love you!!! :)
Post a Comment