well we went, we cried, we fell, we didn't like the class. Sportabilty is so not for my toddler.
One Lucas is used to playing by himself. He is better with playing with kids now, but he seems to either be to shy or doesn't like others that much. LOL. In Babygym he is better because its not a strutre class. Where Sportabilty is. It is very much follow what the teacher does. And Since Lucas was like the smallest in the class it didn't really work.
So we are out of the class and have our $26 back. LOL... Just hoping maybe Quinn can get in to the class. I think he would like it better.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
NOT FOR LUCAS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm so sorry he didn't like it!
Hopefully kindergym tomorrow should make up for it.
Aww, I definitely know how that is. I'm sorry he didn't like it. Kindergym is way more fun.
Post a Comment