Friday, April 06, 2007

The meaning of LIFE


Well it was our first week of class' again this week. And it went fine. Well besides not being ready for sportabilty. Kindergym was amazing. I know the tent thingy Gary and got last year is really going to be a lot of fun this summer. Since Quinn and Lucas spent most of kindergym in it or not letting other's in. LOL... boys boys boys. The Drop in was on Thursday. And again Lucas had a blast. Although i do have to bring goldfish crackers next time. Spent snack time crying for the goldfish the little girls had. (Thank god the girl was nice enough to give him some)... my over grown suck. LOL...

Now if you read Life with babies blog(Jessica's blog) you will have read about the CREEPY DAD. Yes in our kindergym there is a dad that freaks Jess & I out. He didn't really play to much with his own kid. Spent his time watching Jess breast feed or me playing with Rowan. One thing never wear a tight top to kindergym. He was giving us the creeps. Then as we left class we saw him head in the same direction as us. Tim Hortons. Lets say Jess went home and i was as fast as I could be in Tims. I hope he doesn't come back next week. OH PLEASE DON'T LET HIM.

Well in other news Lucas has really been saying words lately. Almost all our words are B words. I guess it's the easy words to say first. I don't know. But today. I was a proud mommy. We were sitting on Mommy's bed when Lucas was pointing to the bassinet that we got, and he helped daddy put together on wed night. I turned to him and said ya that is the where the baby your brother is going to sleep. He looked at me and like as if he was and older kid said BABY. very clearly. I was like YES BABY THAT'S RIGHT. and he said it again. but i have not been able to get him to say it since. GRRRR...

Also last night Lucas melted my heart. I love him so much no words can say how much i do. Last night we were in the living room and he was kneeling in front of the sofa reading his Backyardingans book. I was watching him and he was very in to this book. Laughing and pointing and babbling to it. He looked up at me and gave me this smile. This great big look at me mommy smile. I am a big boy smile. It was amazing. And then later on last night him and daddy were sharing a ice cream cone. OMG so damn cute. He was holding the cone licking the ice cream and just looked like such a big boy. My baby is no longer my baby anymore i think. He is growing up so fast. I mean really before my eyes i am losing my baby and getting this little man. And he is so much like his daddy. I love watching them together. That is what the meaning of life is i think. True happiness. Seeing my boys together and the joy they have for each other. Man that is what life is worth living. Or watching Lucas jump around like crazy when he is happy about something. Or is trying to speak. I know i sound funny. But i am just so happy. And i dont think i could be anymore happier then i am now. Well ok thats not true. I am going to be very happy come the end of May. When my next little Gary comes in to the world. LOL... maybe this one will have a smaller head.

No comments: