Kevin Richardson stared in the Toronto production of Chicago. And by all means he was very good i thought.
Now I have never seen the show before... But I had watched the movie a number of times. So I think in my head I thought the show would be more. What I mean it there was no set at all.... The band was in the middle of the stage and that was it. Till the end when they added a gold background. I guess I was hoping for more. So in the set side I thought it sucked. But the dancing the singing and the acting was great. Still I wish there had a been a bit more. Gary thought the set was boring.. He said it was hard for him to believe they were in a jail or a courtroom or anyplace hey tried to be...
But over all we had a great time.
I loved seeing Kevin sense he was always my fav backsteet boy....
YUM YUM
Monday, December 04, 2006
CHICAGO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment