Wednesday, November 29, 2006

BABY UPDATE

well saw my midwife yesterday... Not really much going on... I'm not 12 weeks and 4 days. So I'm in my second trimester. <<<<<<>>>>>
so far morning sickness has gone.... Cross your fingers people. LOL.

we tried to hear the baby's heart beat, but this kid is to thick headed. And doesn't like anyone to see or hear them. Maybe I will just get my girl LOL....

on the home front.... Gary finished the livingroom. Thank Fing God. I was about to kill him.

A dear old friend is coming over tomorrow for a play date. Sam, who I have known forever. Our moms worked together at one point many moons ago. She's known me like I said forever...LOL...Her and her little girl are coming over... So that will be nice. I guess I will get to see how Lucas is going to be. Her little girl is 6 months old. We will see how Lucas deals with it.

SAD NEWS
today is the last baby gym class. :( so sad. Now what am I going to do. I love weds I get a good nap after baby gym. Its great. But its ok we will be back in babygym in Jan when the new class starts. I don't know if I'm going to put him into the 24 months + class or back in to the 12m to 24 class... His birthday is close to the start date so I don't know I guess it depends on the 9 week mark.

well that's all from us for now...

No comments: