well today I took Lucas to go and see Santa. That didn't go over to well. Soon as he sat on his lap he freaked out. I held him and tried it again... and even worse the second time. So we just left. Maybe if daddy comes with us next time it might go a little better. I hope. This saturday is the kids christmas party and they have Santa so lets hope he warms up to St Nick. and then i can get pictures with the mall guy.
Ok not to get something of my chest.
For those wemen out there who have been pregnant or not... but any female who has had a yeast infection you know what goes on in that area...right. ... now add being pregnant,
tired, morning sickness, and a headache.... and you tell me if you would be moody? I think i have every right to be "cranky" as my husband says. I told him till he can deal with all those feelings and being pregnant... he is to shut the F up and leave me alone...
now was that being to hard on him? i dont think it was...
anyways thank god iam now starting to feel a little better..
Weds is going to be a sad day. As it is the last babygym class till Jan. :( now what am i going to so?
Monday, November 27, 2006
UPDATES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Baby, you just go right on and be crabby. I'll support (and drink) to that!
Post a Comment