So while checking my facebook this afternoon i ran across a link a friend had posted.
Its an amazing little place in downtown Toronto. Its a book store like no other. This book store which is for children is a free bookstore. Who knew the city of Toronto had something so amazing in it. It has made me want to be apart of it. I will be going down to see if i can help in anyway. One way to help for you out there reading my blog is to donate which i have now done. http://www.childrensbookbank.com/donate.html
I am a lover of books. I think i have enough to open up my own bookstore LOL... I think getting kids to read and into books as young as possible is the key to an amazing world. That you can lose yourself in. I still remember reading as a young kid and loving the different world i got to go to. And now that i have kids, and see their eyes light up when they read a book with mommy.
So check out the website. Or go in and get your free book. Or donate. Just know that someone in this big city also cares about young readers .... Which is an amazing thing.



No comments:
Post a Comment