Today I received a suprise...A Kreativ Blogger award from Elizabeth @ whathappyis.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much Liz, for thinking of me ~ I'm touched :)
Seven Rules
1. Thank the person giving the award
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. Place a link to their blog.
4. Name seven things people don't know about you.
5. Nominate seven other bloggers who you admire.
6. Place a link to these bloggers.
7. Leave a comment on their blog notifying them of the award.
Well, here goes....
Seven Things you don't know about me...
1.) I love baking
2.) I hate carrorts
3.)I am a Miley Cyrus fan.... shhh!!!!!
4.) I consider my friends my family (they know who they are)
5.) I can play the clarinet
6.) I do like some Newfie Music... (do not tell my husband)
7.) I bite my nails.
Now to pass on this beautiful gesture to some fine bloggers...
My Nominees (as my fellow bloggers have mentioned in the past, participation is always voluntary)
1. Amanda @ Family Nature
( will add more when i look for some more blogs to read... other then Liz's and Amanda's)
Have fun and thanks again!!! Lets pay it forward :)



1 comment:
You're Welcome!!!! And...lol...Miley Cyrus...ahahaha...shhh...I like her too...Don't tell
Post a Comment