Well today is my mommy's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
She would have been 55 today. wow.. i can't believe it. its hard to remember her in some ways. She died in 1997. i was only 16.
Whats strange is today is my due date. i am on baby number three as we all know. LOL... I was very much hoping to have him today. But I guess it's not in the cards. Which is fine. I am always two weeks late after all. LOL...
I am wondering how many "family'' members will turn it into a them day? Some of them seem to do that.
MY mother was a wonderful person. and as i sit here at 2 am .... i can't yet share the feeling and memories she left with me. This year i feel numb to it all. Same as i did on the day she died. Like its not real. Maybe i have a woke from a dream. And i never did have a mother who died. Maybe iam lucky and she will call me later to say hey did you have that kid yet? i will pick out a gift for her and watch as she opens it... and watch as she plays with her grandsons. That is it right. It was a nightmare i had when i was 16 about her death.
IT NEVER HAPPENED.
GOD I WISH.
I only wish she ad the chance to see me get married and have kids. all boys.. which i think is her doing now. Why do some people take their mothers for granted???? I wish mine lived down the street from me. I would go and see her every day. ...
Well anyways..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.... I LOVE YOU.
PLEASE LET BABY COME OUT NOW!!!!!
Friday, January 08, 2010
A DATE TO REMEMBER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I wish all of those things for you too! I'm thinking about you today :) I love you my friend!!!
Post a Comment