Well last week was a great week.
We finished our last Hypnobirthing class.
And we are 37 weeks so i am good to go for my homebirth.
We also got our Birthpool.
I can't wait.
Its funny, I still feel like other's think iam losing it. If i hear one more damn joke about giving birth in a kiddie pool or some joke about homebirthing... i am going to shoot someone.
I get it... a lot of people i know are not into it or don't know anything about it.. or are in the mind frame you only have babies in hospital and use drugs. I get it...Hey i was one of those a few years ago.
BUT I AM NOT NOW....
I am now done being pregnant .... iam trying everything i know to do to get him out now. LOL... eating spice, sex, walking climbing stairs. LOL I am just done. I think Gary would agree... iam become more of a bitch these days. LOL... i just have to time for nothing... the boys drive me nuts as soon as they get up. That is how bad it is now.
I know it will be better once the birth is behind me......
..... wont it????? ?? ? ??? ?? ? ??
Today iam 37 and 3 days if you go with the due date of the 8th. (which is what i go by)
Or 37 and 1 if you go by the new due date of the 10th.
Either way we are good to go.
We still don't have a name. I have a few in my head. But iam tired of people and what they like. So iam keeping it to myself till i see him in my arms. Then i will even tell Gary LOL...
Maybe.
He still wants Gary in the middle name..... still don't know how i feel about that... Gary isn't the best name. LOL... i know i married him.. but i didn't marry his name ... LOL.. well ok i did.. but you know what i mean.
Guess we can fight over that till we sign the birth certificate. LOL...
Monday, December 21, 2009
OTHER'S
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment