Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HELLO AM I HERE

So maybe its me being pregnant, and feeling over done. Butthis year i don't care about anything to do with christmas.

OK thats not true i care that my boys get what they would like and have a great time. But my husband i could kill.

Why is that?

Could be because iam in the state iam in because of him. Ok so i was there too but he is male so he gets the blame. Damn it. He has to do something. I am the one going into labour soon.

I think it goes back to he sucks ass at gift giving. Everything has to be practical. Which iam not. One year he got be SELVES for Christmas. I am not kidding. He reason was because we needed some selves upstairs. ( WTF really OMFG is all i could think as i opened it. But all the while having this fake ass smile on my face.)

I love him i do...... but really sometimes OUTSIDE THE BOX OF THINKING IS NICE TOO....

This year as with past years i really wanted an IPOD. Who doesn't. Well every year i get ya but you would have no where to use it ..and it cost a lot of money... blah blah blah. kind of stuff.

So i got instead a no name version. I was told... and i was also told it was my only gift. Anyways long story short he pissed me off the last few days. So i have told him to take it back ...and i want nothing from him. .... ... ...

I know about of me being upset is me being pregnant and all that baby stuff. the other part is i feel like iam not seen in this house other then the mother and the wife who cooks and cleans up after everyone else.

HELLO IAM A GIRL AND I LIKE NICE THINGS TOO

No comments: