I have now finished all four books in the TWILIGHT BOOKS.
I still can't believe how fat i read them. Its been years since i read like that. But once i picked up the first book i couldn't put it down. Till the last word was read.
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of
our forever.
our forever.
I found myself needing more. I wasn't overly happy with then end. I found it was to perfect. And after being apart of BELLA's world things shouldn't be. So i am hoping for something more. Another book. Maybe even one from the point of view of Nessie. When she is older and with Jacob. The would be interesting to see how they grow to become together or if they do. I was reading that there should be a book from Edwards version of TWILIGHT. that would be good. Cuz it would be nice to see how really his love is for her... hearing it from his head and heart not just his words and actions.
But iam a a big fan now. I never thought i would like the first book. But after reading them... damn i love them all.
Maybe i will go back and read them all over again. LOL.
Or go and see the movie again.
LOL
LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment