yesterday wasn't my day.
Lucas started his extra day at school. He is now going to school four days a week. yuppiee!!!!
Although yesterday was a rainy yucky day. I was walking over to pick him up and before i really got anywhere it started to rain. Then by the time i hit the street his school is on i was soaked from head to toe. I looked like a drownd rat. IT was nuts. Every other mother was all nice and dry... after all they drive.
ON the up side Lucas was great when i picked him up from school. He didn't cry at all. was running to me saying mommmy i missed you. IT was so nice. I think school is going to be great for him. Although i would like a little more art work. LOL....
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
NOT MY DAY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment