
Well Halloween went much better then I thought it was going. My little monkey (who wouldn't wear his head LOL) had a blast. He got the idea of trick or treating after the first house. He was on a roll. Very cute. He did get a little candy crazy there. Everytime poor little Lion would try to get some candy my monkey pushed him out of the way. BAD MONKEY!
But the night was great. We had the Murphy's over, and Dani & Luc over too. A full house and it was great I loved it. Love having people I care about over to do fun things with. While we took the boys out Dani & Luc stayed and gave out all the damn GUM and candy we had. After about an hour I guess we were back home. And then the boys really started having fun. As they spent the next hours in the mountain of leafs we had in our front yard. What is crazy is WE DO NOT HAVE A TREE. Neither do the house's beside us. So we are the one house on the block that have all the damn leafs. But the boys had a great time. And it was great cuz all the big people dressed up. So it made it even better. IT WAS A GREAT HALLOWEEN.
(will add more pics later)
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Halloween Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment