Thursday, November 05, 2009

Alone?

??????????????Have you ever felt left out. Or not with it. ??????????

I know i have friends and family out there. But lately i have felt so alone. Feels like iam the one trying so hard to reach out and touch someone. No one really comes to see the preggers.
I wonder if having another child is what makes me feel this way. Did me having one more make my no longer a part of the human race? Or do people just see me as the mother of three now.. and their is no need to talk to me.
Maybe i should have kept Austin in DPNS just so i could see adults once in a while. At Lucas school there isn't much interaction with other parents.
I just feel like iam a ghost.
And that no one sees me.

HELLO!!!!!!!

iam here... i think.

Maybe i need more friends around that have kids. Maybe i need a time machine... where i can go back in time to when i didn't have any.

I Just feel Alone.

and its not a fun feeling.

two boys and a husband....

and iam here alone.

Something isn't right.

No comments: