Well i made it past the first part. and my ultrasound is ready to go for the 20th of Aug to find out what we are having.yes i am finding out. Why you may ask? Well because i want to. LOL.. I have never liked surprises. and this is no different. I want to know what iam getting into before he or MAYBE SHE comes.
I felt like a bad mommy after i found out with Austin. I was so hoping for a girl. So when they told me boy.. my heart sank a little. I don't want the feeling after giving birth. I know they say be happy for a healthy baby. And i am but there is that need and want to have a girl. O think it goes back to me losing my mom at such and early age. ( more on the story coming in another post)
I feel i need a girl to carry on me and her. She was my world. Not that the boys are not my world and that they don't see me as that but... well i just don't know anymore.. i do know i want a girl. damn it. LOL..
The morning sickness this time around was nowhere near as bad as it was with the boys. I think i had a really bad week and that was it this time...thank god.
There was some scary moments. When i started bleeding and wasn't sure what was going on. But was checked out and all was well. Just not allowed to lift the big one... meaning Austin. LOL..
So lets hope the rest of the time flys by and next thing we know i am giving birth on my due date. Which is also my moms birthday. that is scary isn't. LOL
Saturday, July 04, 2009
13 weeks.... and counting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment