Yesterday was my first real day of morning sickness. OMG i can't say that is something you miss. Atleast the feeling on needing to throw up is gone. Since it had happened. LOL.
It was a strange day. I was missing Hubby like mad. I had a nap (thank god the boys napped i needed it) and i found myself taking a nap curled up with hubby's night shirt. I know its strange i know.. but it was the only thing that made me feel better. I don't get it...I just know this must be another boy and is all ready a daddy suck. LOL
IN other news tomorrow Austin turns TWO.. my baby is a baby no more. :(
its sad. and not.. I just thought he was my last baby and now he isn't but he will never again be my baby. :( ok iam crying now. I swear its just being preggers. I have been very emotional this time round. Little things set me off. If someone says something the wrong way i will bust out in tears or get very pissed. This is SO the last baby. EVER.
It also hit me today. That Lucas only has five more days at DPNS. its so sad. he is going to go crazy this summer not being at school. But i know he is looking forward to going to big boy school. And the school Daddy and Grandma went too... that is scary. I know. Lets hope he goes to the same high school where mommy and daddy met. LOL...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Morning Sickness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment