Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

The 3rd wedding anniversary is often when a couple is aware of their durability of their relationship. That is why leather is the traditional gift for this celebration.
This year like most Gary got me tickets to a show. This year it is RIVERDANCE. (which i can't wait for.)

It's funny we have been together 8 years May 2 and it feels like longer. Only three years of marriage but that too seems longer. I think its the kids ... they suck the life out of you... LOL...

I can still remember our wedding day as if it was yesterday. Everything was perfect... but those who were in the wedding. Two ppl I would gladly go back in time and Change. Well really more the one. The other became an ass after that. LOL

I can remember walking into the Church and seeing Gary. Crying. LOL... He looked so amazing to me at the moment. Like everything that i had gone through in my life. Was worth it .....
I have regrets about ppl in my life that had passed away before that day. Or the Family i never invited ... because well its my family. LOL.. But everything in that moment was right. Because how corny it may sound ...my dream came true and i found my prince. Don't get me wrong there are days I want to kill him, but doesn't every wife want to kill the other half at one point? LOL

So today its been three years. Tomorrow we go for four.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GARY!!!!
I LOVE YOU xo


ps HAPPY EARTH EVERYONE

1 comment:

Em said...

Riverdance f-ing rocks, dude.
Congratulations on your leather-versary. And Happy Earth Day.