I woke up feeling off.
Today was the day i was going to be a mommy.
My midwifes came to check on me to see how things were going. Mel checked me and well my water broke.
Next thing i was in labour.
i went to the hospital at 4:30 pm. I couldn't take the pain anymore... I NEEDED DRUGS.
Got drugs at 7 pm.
Felt good by 8pm.
At 11 the pain was coming back... TOP ME UP.
Midnight i started to push...... and push... and push... i pushed for almost a whole Hour.
At 12:58 am
LUCAS HAROLD JAMES HILLIER
was born.
Because he had the cord around his neck and pooped a little in mommy i didn't get to see him till 8 am .
I have not stop looking at him since.
( the short version of the story)
Friday, February 13, 2009
FEB 13th 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment