So i thought if i let myself stay busy or if i slept, the hurt wouldn't get me. guess i was wrong.
Sometimes its hard to believe so much time has passed. Seems like yesterday she was yelling at me for skipping school.
But now.... all these years later. I can't remember her voice. I can't remember her smell. Sometimes its even hard to picture her in my mind.
I try to keep the days that hurt a secret. i try not to let people know to much. Today its different.
To i can't stop thinking about her.
Looking at my boys, and wondering how much she would have loved them. How much she would have done with them. hell all the damn hockey they would have watched by now. LOL...
==============================================================
1 am.
well i got home a while ago. everyone in my house is sleeping. Which i was hoping for. Its hard to let people see you hurt. why i can say everyone here... i don't know... i guess its cuz i don't really think anyone is reading.
i now have a had a few drinks. Wine in the fridge from new years. yuppie. so now iam drunk a little Jason. LOL....
I feel SAD.
more and more now a days.
why?
Friday, January 09, 2009
Because you loved me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Melissa what you wrote about your mom is very touching... All you have to do is close your eyes (I know its not the same as if she were still here in person) and think of your happy memories you have of your mom and you will remember her voice, her scent and how much she loves you. Her memory lives through you.
Post a Comment