wow.... ok so i have not been into a book like this since i was in high school. I read this book in two days.
Once you start you can't stop. I couldn't put it down. I had to know i needed to know what was going to happen.
Heart broken when Edward leaves Bella. but happy she finds Jacob and then worried for their friendship. The best is when Edward comes back to her. After she saves his life this time. Just the best book. i think i like it better then the first. Gary wont let me read the next two till after christmas. Since they are my gifts. LOL... i already stole new moon. That to be for xmas too. LOL.
Gary doesn't get it. But he is a guy LOL... like get anything. LOLIts a great book. GO READ IT ... if you have not already.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
NEW MOON
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment