Well tomorrow is the last day of 2008.
WOW!!!!
time seems to speed up a little when you have kids.
Our year had been good
Lucas started school.
Austin turned one.
i had my first wedding planning job. CONGRATS TO THE KEMPS.
i was a maid of honour for my best friend CONGRATS TO THE MURPHYs
Gary changed his career.
Lucas turned 3 and had a great Train party.
I found my brother. after ten years.
got closer with some family.
Got hooked on Stephenie Meyers Books. The TWILIGHT SAGA. omg i love the books.
became closer friends with Amanda T.
showed Amanda and Sarah the love of scrapbooking.
Learned i can cook. (shhh i really don't like it though)
I got rid of friends i didn't need. (H and J)
Learned that forgiving is easy if its worth giving it.
Austin fell in love with the WIGGLES. god help me.
Gary got me tickets to see DIRTY DANCING
i saw NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK live in concert. OMG THAT WAS AMAZING.
also took Lucas to his first show. His first movie was Kung FU Panda.
Also he saw his first live show. Thomas Live. and he loved it.
Austin learn to walk and climb and all that stuff.
I got my house back. even if its still not done. LOL
So many things.
Its been a good year.
I wonder what next year will bring.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
ANOTHER YEAR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment