Friday, October 10, 2008

MOMMIES NIGHT OUT

well last night the moms of Dentonia park went out for mommies night out.
went to a great little restaurant down on queen st E. It was great meeting the other moms and getting to talk about thing other then saying hi and bye kind a thing. LOL..
I ended up getting myself on the auction committee. So now I'm on both the not so much fun food committee and the Auction ... LOL...

so things are doing great... thinking next year is going to be even better... one i have kid. LOL

Today was my first DUTY DAY. Which was kind of boring. LOL... not that there was much to do or many kids LOL...

Austin had fun.. but was cranky at the end.
It was great getting to see what Lucas does at school. even thought he was acting up a little since i was there. LOL... but i found out where he got
I A ROBOT....
lol thanks Mary.

No comments: