Friday, July 18, 2008

Past Life


Well have you ever had one of those friends.

The kind that you did everything with, when you were younger. A friend that you could cry with, laugh with, scram with and just hang out with. Well when i was in high school that friend was Corey. I met him when i was in grade 8 and he was already in high school. A friend of mine was dating his friend. (a whole other story LOL) Anyways. In grade nine when I started Rosedale he was still there. Seeing as he was only a year older. Anyways friends of friends started to hang out and well from there it went.

I think it was more grade ten when him and I became better friends. And after my mom dies in 97 things changed. Him and I always together. Hung out did stuff... blah blah.. lol

Even after high school we were still best friends. Things changed after him and another best friend started to date. We had been the threesome(not in that way dirty minds) And then they got together and it didn't work. So slowly he disappeared. Moved way up north, and never heard from him. Saw him once a few years ago when i was about to have Lucas. e had changed. Wasn't that same guy anymore. When Gary and I got Married i invited him. Sent him an invite twice since the first time the mail sent it back. Wrong address. Be he never came. And i haven't heard from him since. He was like a brother to me and now sadly he is gone. This all started because i had a dream about him last night. I dream that he came back into my life. And was the old Corey. The great guy i know he is. Well i don't hold much hope for his to happen i did get some news through facebook, that he is going to be a daddy and is doing great. Which iam happy for him. I know he is going to be a great dad. So if somehow your out there reading this Corey,
MISS YOU AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

PS

still have my ring???

No comments: