Well to update all Canada day was a great blast. so much fun had by all. The rides and firewroks were amazing.
But this week isn't going to be great. or atleast the next two days. Today Austins goes for his year check up(yes i know mommy is late getting it done. but hey its with in the month.) Tomorrow Lucas has to go in for teeth surgery. He is going to SIck Kids tomorrow morning and is going to be under for an hour atleast. He may lose his front teeth.. if they can't fix them. I am not ready for this as the mommy. I haven't had enough time to have it sink in as they called me Friday and told me. So i put on a brave face and hope for the best. This better be the last thing Lucas needs done that has him druged asleep. I can't handle this anymore.
ON a lighter note. I got my shoes for Jessica's wedding. And wow they have a heel. OMG.. can you believe it. LOL. they look great.
This weekend is my first Scrapbooking party. No clue how that is going to go? ONly three people coming. That i know of. So we will see.
will keep all updated on the boys after tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment