Well this was going to be the best weekend ever. But yesterday afternoon Lucas came down with a fever. Took him into the after hours clinic and they said its a the tummy bug. You see he had that a few months ago. And it wasn't a pretty sight. But so far its just been a fever. A little throw up but nothing really. So "IF" (cross your fingers for me) his fever breaks before Gary gets home then they will go. If not iam not home alone.... :(.....
~~~*UPDATE*~~~
it's 3:16 pm. Lucas has thrown up three times. Nothing major really. Sarah came over to give me a piece of mind(AN ICE CAPP). She also came with Gravol for children. It was up the bum kind. So she got to do it. LOL.. no mommy likes doing that to her baby, so i past it on to Sarah. (SORRY,STILL LOVE ME?)
So Lucas has had the in him for awhile now and i think its working ... he threw up a little, but that's cuz he got some ice capp for letting Sarah put the suppository up. So iam holding out a lot of hope that i will get my free weekend. I'M HOPING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if there is anyone up there who loves me... make the boy better so i can have time to myself.
~~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~
Well they have left. Oddly enough i cried. Yes i know what a nerd. I know.. But its the first time i have been away from Austin since he was born. And its one of the few times i have been away from Lucas. I was fine till the boys got into the car then down it came. Tears after tears. It was insane. I was like wtf. Gary laughed at me. Then gave me a hug and left. So now here iam am almost 10 pm and iam Alone. I HATE BEIGN ALONE, HOW DID I FORGET THAT???


No comments:
Post a Comment