Well its been awhile since i have bloged. Been so busy with the boys and going back to school. Yup you heard right I'm back in school. Well online school. Going to be a Wedding Planner.
I just Dinished my first two exams getting 90% on both.
Kids news: well Lucas is learning more and more words everyday. Now he has learned to say MOMMY. but its how he says it ... MOMM...Y. its very cute be getting old fast lol... also learning more words so many its hard to remember . Austin is getting bigger and bigger... little bugger is in to 6 month colthes and he is not even 3 months yet. Its crazy. He eats alot. we are at 6oz a feed now. and he finishs every last drop. Acts like we dont feed him sometimes. We now go through a can of formula a week almost. Its nuts.
I just finished being a Martron of honour at Dani's wedding. On aug 23. And next year i will be a Martron of Honour at Jessica and Toms wedding which is also on the 23 of Aug. LOL...
always a Marton of Honour never a bride. LOL...wait i was a bride first. LOL... hahahaha
Gary is still of on leave but is going back to school. taken two class. So time is tight.
Along with the class iam taken i will be starting my own bussiness sometime in the new year. It's going to be a lot of fun.


1 comment:
God love the terms MATRON and MAID. Who makes this crap up? I'd rather be a "Lady" or, "Domita" if I was a roman. Maid. please. *gag*
How was the wedding?
Post a Comment