Well we are two weeks in and doing much better.
Melissa was going a little crazy there for a while. Lost my mind and will to do anything. But i'm back now.
Melissa was going a little crazy there for a while. Lost my mind and will to do anything. But i'm back now.
Breast Feeding didn't go the way iwanted it to again. I had a feeling it wouldn't. But i tried and that is all i can do. Austin is doing great. He is past his birth wieght now. He is 8lbs 10oz. Or he was on Weds. LOL... He is a little eatter let me tell YA. Lucas at this time would eat about 2 oz a feed. NOPE not AUSTIN that little monkey or piggy i should eats anywhere from 3 to 5 oz's a feed. I think he is really going to be a big boy. LOL... So yes Jessica they really are two different people. Although mine look so much a like. I have twins two in a half years a part. LOL


LUCAS AUSTIN
But over all life is getting better. We are having our first bbq of the summer tomorrow. ITs a welcome Austin bbq. its should be fun. I have so much cleaning to do. AAAHHHH!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment