Well on Tuesday i went to the midwifes and i was 1cm, and soft. YAHOO!!!!! or so i thought. Here it is Thursday and nothing yet. I'm going god damn crazy. And I'm going to lose it soon. I go back to the midwifes today for them to check me again... and try to help things along. God i hope it works. I go in on Sunday night to be induced and iam so scared about it. I want it to happen like it did with Lucas .... he came on his own in time. So i didn't have to be induced. Which was great.
So here iam... 1cm and not in labour. God this sucks.
I have dropped so i guess that's another something to yahoo!!! about. LOL....
Trust me people iam trying my hardest to make him come out. I really am.
Even letting the hubby touch me. LOL.....
I will keep you updated.
& if i don't I'm sure Jessica will let you all know. Her blog is Life with Babies.
So here iam... 1cm and not in labour. God this sucks.
I have dropped so i guess that's another something to yahoo!!! about. LOL....
Trust me people iam trying my hardest to make him come out. I really am.
Even letting the hubby touch me. LOL.....
I will keep you updated.
& if i don't I'm sure Jessica will let you all know. Her blog is Life with Babies.


No comments:
Post a Comment