It's 11:20 am on Sunday May 6th 2007.
I'm sitting here counting down the moments till i get to go to one of my best friends house. Where there she is throwing me a babyshower. YAHOO!!!
There people will greet me with joy and love as they welcome my little monkey
AUSTIN CECIL JAMES HILLIER.
(lets just hope Sam's dream doesn't come true. She had a dream that we had a girl not a boy)
we have to have a boy now. I'm not in the mind frame for a girl... you need time for that. Have to get everything pinkish. LOL.... & well thank god i painted Austin's name in washable water paint. LOL...
we have to have a boy now. I'm not in the mind frame for a girl... you need time for that. Have to get everything pinkish. LOL.... & well thank god i painted Austin's name in washable water paint. LOL...
Will update and add pictures later tonight.
Can't wait to see everyone and hang out with the GIRLS. Since iam going to be spending the rest of my life with BOYS.....EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment