Well I had a Great night last night.
Here iam sound asleep. I wake up at like 2:30 am... because i feel wet. Yes wet. Being 29 weeks pregnant i jump to OMG IS THAT MY WATER>>>>>DID MY WATER BREAK???????
and end up in crazy land.
Go to the bathroom. Only to find.... Me... a 26 year old. has peed the bed. LOL...yes. Now being that iam pregnant no one can hold it against me. .... But for the rest of the night i could not sleep. I kept thinking all the bed things that could happen if it was my water... and just driving myself nuts with what ifs.
Thank God it was nothing more then my bladder not holding.
But iam in a limbo feeling right now.
Because my midwifes have change my due ..or so i was told they are going to.. so iam not sure really what I am anymore. And i need get the orange pop test done ..but my toddler has done something with the paper. And begin that iam dealing with a toddler ...finding time to make the call to get another as not been easy.
So much to do... aaaaaawwwwwww...
Also... iam getting in the nesting mood. I can feel it. I want to get stuff ready. But i can't ... i want to get Austin's bed ready. but we don't have one. Something else on the to buy list. Sense i want a cradle. ... Ahhhhhhh.
being pregnant really sucks. sometimes. LOL...
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Wet Bed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
aww Sweetie.
I totally had a dream that I wet the bed. Must've been channeling you. Thanks for that. ;)
I love you.
Post a Comment