Monday, January 08, 2007

Ultrasound this Afternoon (boy or girl?)

So today is the day. Today we find out what the sex of our baby is. I can't wait. I still think its a boy.

Today is also my mother's birthday. She would have been 52 years old today. Its funny I see a lot of my mom in Lucas lately.Some of the faces he makes. Just reminds me of mom. LOL.
She would have loved him like mad. Being that she is such a tom boy she works better with males LOL.

Gary and I have been talking a little bit about names. For boys we have
  • Matthew
  • Marcus(but its to close to Lucas so I doubt it)
  • Austin
  • Liam
  • Tyler(which I really like)

But Gary doesn't really want to talk to much about till later today. Sense he is thinking we are having a girl. But he is wrong. LOL.. We even have a little bet going. If he is right he can have all the sex he wants for ONE WEEK ONLY. LOL.
And when I win he has to take me to a very nice hotel room for our one year anniversary. I get to be spoiled on our one year. LOL... I got the better deal. ... Sense I'm right LOL.

In case I'm wrong we have some girls names.

  • EMMA(which it will be if its a girl)
  • Rebecca
  • Samantha

So we will see.

I will post after the ultrasound. Its at 1 pm this afternoon.

BOY OR GIRL WHAT CAN YOU BE?

No comments: