Thursday, January 25, 2007

BABY UPDATE


Well On Tuesday we went to the midwives. And all is great with little baby boy hillier. His heart beat is strong and I'm right where I should be. Next week I get to go for another ultrasound. Because when I did my 18 week one they did not get a clear picture of the baby's heart. Not there is anything wrong but they like to have a good view of everything. Which is fine with me. I get more pictures. LOL.... Sorry Jessica.

In other news I think we are getting closer to a name. I really really really want AUSTIN. And Gary is starting to come around on that name. He like Matthew but I just am not on board with it. I like it but I don't if that makes sense LOL.... So I think its going to be AUSTIN. LOL...

Lucas is starting potty training. So far he only sits on it every now and then and is trying to pee standing up like Daddy. LOL... So daddy really has to learn to sit and pee from now on.

We are in party plan mode around here. Sense my baby boy is going to be two in like three weeks. I can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday he was born. OK maybe not yesterday sense the baby inside me right now is kicking up a storm. LOL... But I still can't believe Lucas has been around for two years. Its crazy. And man is he really his own person. Everyday is something new with him. I just wish he would catch up and start talking.

Lets see any other news...... ummm not really Gary has been work a lot of late nights lately because of stuff going on at work. And I have been trying to go through Lucas millions of toys and get ride of them. I swear the next one is not getting any toys. Just paper. LOL...

Well till there is more to talk about... I'm off. To go and clean.

No comments: