well for the last while the morning sickness hasn't been so bad. Nothing like it was the first time round.(thank god) But today I went to go and get some food from Sobey's and I walked down the meat alse and had to RUN for the bathroom. Therefore I left sobeys. Then on my way home I threw up again. Then when I got home I spent at good ten mins at it again, I can't believe it. Now I feel better. But there is to be no meat around me at all.... Gary got yelled at for wanting meat for dinner.
So he had rice and veggies. LOL..
I have been worried about something. A friend help point it out for me.
the deal is I want a girl. Anyone who knows me knows this. So I'm in my head thinking I'm having a girl. Named to be EMMA(most likely) anyways in the last few days I have been dealing with the fact that I could have another boy...And to tell you the truth it would be fine with me. We have everything we need for a boy anyways. And atleast I know I wouldn't be the only one with two boys....Right Jess. LOL
I asked Gary last night if he would be upset if we had another boy and he said NO. He said yes it would be nice to have one of each but having another boy would be great too. He just likes having more boys in the house...So if I'm out numbered so be it. But now I have not boys names. ...Well I have on or two I think... But its hard to get something I like better then LUCAS. Being that was the ony name I ever wanted... So now the hunt is on.....
anyone have any ideas?


2 comments:
ZACHARY JACOB!!!! :D
Just kidding. I like Aiden. It means fire.
I'm sure you'll come up with something fantastic. Don't stress yet; you have months to go!
LOL ya that is a great name.. dont i have to had deck to it though?
Post a Comment