well there has been a few changes.
My monkey will now be a monkey for Oct 31st.
We also have a new cell phone. Its Red. Gary likes it. Its a camera phone. And a video phone. Its cool.
well I'm writing a speech for Liz's wedding. I have it all in my head. Now just have to write in on paper.
I had a spa day yesterday. Got a facial and my hair done. And today I dyed it. I think it looks cool. But I don't think Gary will like it.. OH WELL LOL.
I have just got over a cold I had. I still feel a little dizzy but better. Although now Lucas is sick so that sucks ...
Tomorrow we sign up for another class of baby gym. YUPPIE!!!!
We have a wedding to go to on Friday...
BUT OUR SIX MONTH ANNIVERSARY IS ON FRIDAY. WHICH MEANS EVEN MORE.
I can't believe we have been married for six months.
well that's all for now...
Monday, September 18, 2006
UPDATE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment