Saturday, September 30, 2006

Another Test Today(positive)

Well today is the second day that all things changed.
Its funny I can remember wanting to be pregnant when I peed on the stick yesterday but then when it came back positive I felt like... OMG.

Not cause I don't want it but that feeling of omy two kids.. A baby sleepless nights...

Then in like an hour that went away. I still can't believe I'm. I took another test today and it again was positive. Which we already know but hey I took three with Lucas so I guess I should take four with this one. LOL.

Its strange how people react to the news.
Gary best friend said"congrats!" in an email. Gary's mother well I don't think she was all that happy. She said"oh god" in a not so nice tone. Gary's dad on the other hand was great.
Liz's mom who is like my mom and is so amazing I love her so much she called just after I told Liz and made me feel so great. It felt like my own mom was here. It was amazing. Of course my amazing friends were also happy. Jess, who I called at 730 in the morning to tell.Dani who was so happy when I woke her up too...(sorry). Em who sent me an amazing ecard. Tanya and Liz who were yelling in the phone wooohoo... Nancy who lives so faraway and was thrilled. I know my true friends are there for me. And I know I may not say this to them enough but thank god I have them.True friends are very hard to come by,I know I have had my share of the bad ones...The fakes. But these Girls
Jessica
Dani
Em
Liz
Tanya
Nancy
are just amazing. And if I ever win a million we are going away on a girls week.

ok so maybe its the being pregnant getting to me already. Oh god what arethe next nine months going to bring....?????

No comments: